UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Alien don't like to be expose too much?

UFO picture

The (UFO) pictures collected this month were very boring. Maybe they don’t like me to paint their face onto a picture. During this month I was painting, I captured 3 photos that showed that they flew down to check on me. Then I thought they liked my paintings. So when I finished the painting, I showed them about my picture. Then suddenly they did not come down around my house anymore, they were turning back one mile before they approached me, they stayed up high. Now I have to hide my picture. I hope they might come down one day again. According this event, it seems they don't like to be expose themselves to humans too much. 

 After analysing my photo collection, I found out that 88% of it was pictures of alien patrols. The other 10-12% are visitors or passer-by.

 Star

No comments: