UFO & UAP study

Even though a few people can summon ufo, it is rare to call the extraterrestrial creatures to jump out of ufo. https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-is-ufology-all-about.html

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sphere UFOs released small orbs & magnetic

they came for my attention (this sighting reported to MUFON) 

On the 9th of Aug 2005, evening 5:45 pm. A group of 5 spinning & shuffling UFO light balls( closed together) released 2(?) small orbs on top of my roof. I stood right under light balls and took 5 pictures for them. between those 5 pictures my camera was twice affected by a strong electro-magnetic field. it made the screen of camera viewfinder turning black (I also heard the “pop” sound from the camera). I have had to wait for few seconds for the viewfinder to work again, then I can look thorough the viewfinder. the object suddenly turned into a colorful electro- fog and disappeared. 

 After this happening I start taking photos at the night time. Now I understand they came for my attention.




No comments: