Releasing any Alien photos would cause a huge impact on our society. Only ordinary UFO’s photos posted on this blog.
essential articles about my encounter:
why are they here:
our wonderful planet ? Do we hurt another? Sphere UFO
ball lighting mystery : They are the ball lighting
that is what the simple form of alien life looked liked: Gas Giant Life Gas Giant Life 2 Simple life form Aliens
why you cannot see aliens: Alien comes out of UFO About the UFO photos (2)
mothman & Dragon exist: Moth man or alien bat? Mothman(3) Mothman (4) Dragon Alien and mythology(2)
high intelligent alien Alien visitation: A team of Martians The Captain more humanoids come (1) more humanoid come (2) The grasshopper robot
alien species that I identified: Unusual encounter We are not alone in universe
most ufos are not the alien’s mechanic craft: The shape of UFO The Mystery of the Triangle UFO How to identify Alien crafts
Space life’s characteristics: Alien's characteristic (2) Alien's characteristic (3) All light beams are from craft? The wing shape UFO
This is the serious claim: My alien pictures sighting report to MUFON Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee about UFO phenomenon they can not produce a story on this.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ancient alien’s evidence

In my 2005 encounter with humanoid alien, I captured two photos showing that they use some kind of facility to fly in our air. One picture has two humanoids wearing large sized Lotus shaped shoes; another picture displays the alien captain wearing a long tub or belt ( most of length of the tube floats in air ).

In the ancient temples’ painting, we can see those celestial being wearing the same kind of fashion. So they were using similar facility to those humanoid who came to visited me. It could prove the ancient visitations are not made up stories. It based on what our ancestors saw in the sky.

Here are the articles about these two humanoid wearing:
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/captain.html
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/more-humanoid-come-2.html

No comments:

All pictures in the blog captured by myself from my backyard.
This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again.
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ufospacelife
my blog in Chinese: http://ufospacelife.blogspot.com/ contact: sam.nz109@gmail.com