UFO & UAP study

It is impossible to study UFOs and UAPs without encountering them. It's hard to figure out what a UFO is without proof of what jumped out of it. Only by understanding the different energies of life in the sky, large and small, can we understand their relationship with the earth and human beings.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Fly Saucer’s size

Related article: https://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2012/05/may-her-soul-rest-in-peace.html 















The Fly saucer’s size was indeed as large as a football stadium. The big size UFO & critter were about 60 meters according to those objects that came to visit me. The Fly saucer’s photo was sent to two scientists. It was taken in the day time when I moved to my new address on Nov 2005, as I wanted to find out who might come to detect me. It is right on top of my garden . the right side of the saucer was hiden inside a cloud, it had Oval shape’s widows and an curved top……..

No comments: